16 Constitution Street, Caledon, 7230
Caledon Museum is open Mon – Fri 9am – 15pm under strict Covid-19 laws.
A 1928 building, 11 Krige Street became Caledon’s first museum and received provincial museum status in August 1972. 19 years later the Caledon Museum moved to an 1830 Victorian style home in 11 Constitution Street and as the museum’s collection grew moved to the Masonic Lodge which previously was used as the museums’ storeroom. After undergoing renovation the Caledon Museum reopened in 1994 and has been conserving the heritage of Caledon ever since.
Currently under the curation of Mrs. Odette Weir the Caledon Museum is in full service of Caledon’s society and its development, acquires new pieces for display, does ongoing research of our history, and exhibits our heritage for the purpose of study, education, and enjoyment.